Jump to Main Content
Evaluation of the expanded off-line EBT system in Ohio : moving to a statewide EBT system using smart cards for food stamps
- Genser, Jenny. and Elwood, Paul.
- Food stamps -- Ohio and Electronic benefits transfers -- Ohio
- Examines the early stages of converting a small demonstration of an off-line EBT system (smart cards) to a statewide system. Describes how the system works, the process undertaken by the State of Ohio and its EBT vendor to design, develop, and test the EBT system, early implementation experiences, and the cost of system design and implementation.
- iii, 80 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Food and Nutrition Service, Office of Analysis, Nutrition, and Evaluation
- USDA publications