Jump to Main Content
The feasibility of analyzing WIC food purchasing patterns using combined issuance and transaction data : feasibility volume : final report
- Bell, Loren., United States, Department of Agriculture., Food and Consumer Service., and Health Systems Research, Inc
- Grocery shopping and Food relief
- Provides information on the feasibility of matching data from a WIC state agency's participant records with data contained in a chain grocery store's transaction files. The major research objective of this study was to determine if this methodology could be used to describe the food purchasing patterns of WIC participants. The study utilized a non-probability, purposive sample of stores in two retail grocery chains in both Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.
- i, 31, 6 leaves : col. map ; 28 cm.
- Health Systems Research, Inc.
- USDA publications
- Permanent URL: