Jump to Main Content
State estimates of infants and children income eligible for the WIC Program in 1992
- Schirm, Allen L., United States Department of Agriculture. Food and Consumer Service., and Mathematica Policy Research, inc
- Special Supplemental Food Program for Women, Infants, and Children (U.S.) -- States -- Evaluation, Food relief -- United States -- States -- Mathematical models, and Food relief -- United States -- States -- Statistics
- Presents the methodology and data used for developing state-level estimates of infants and children income eligible for WIC in 1992. These estimates were used in calculating FY 1995 WIC food grants.
- xi, 54 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Mathematica Policy Research
- USDA publications