Jump to Main Content
New or little-known Mexican grasses
- Lamson-Scribner, F., United States Division of Agrostology, and United States Department of Agriculture
- Circular (United States. Division of Agrostology) ; no. 19 1900
- Mexico -- Botany and Grasses -- Mexico
- Nearly all the grasses enumerated in this circular were collected by Mr. C.G. Pringle in 1899. While the collection is a small one, it is remarkable for containing several species of Panicum of the heterophyllae, or so-called dichotomous, group which have not before been represented in Mr. Pringle's Plantae Mexicanae.
- 4 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Division of Agrostology
- Organic Roots Collection