Jump to Main Content
Review of U.S. Department of Agriculture's Enforcement of the Animal Welfare Act, Specifically of Animals Used in Exhibitions : Hearing before the Subcommittee on Department Operations, Research, and Foreign Agriculture of the Committee on Agriculture, House of Representatives, One Hundred Second Congress, Second Session, July 8, 1992
- United States Congress House of Representatives Subcommittee on Department Operations, Research, and Foreign Agriculture
- United States -- Department of Agriculture, Animal welfare -- Government policy -- United States, Working animals -- Government policy -- United States, and Captive wild animals -- Government policy -- United States
- iii, 1071 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- United States Government Printing Office
- Animal Welfare Act History Digital Collection