Jump to Main Content
Review of U.S. Department of Agriculture's Enforcement of the Animal Welfare Act, Specifically of Animals Used in Exhibitions : Hearing before the Subcommittee on Department Operations, Research, and Foreign Agriculture of the Committee on Agriculture, House of Representatives, One Hundred Second Congress, Second Session, July 8, 1992
- United States, Congress, House of Representatives, and Subcommittee on Department Operations, Research, and Foreign Agriculture
- Animal welfare, Government policy, Working animals, and Captive wild animals
- iii, 1071 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- United States Government Printing Office and For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office
- Animal Welfare Act History Digital Collection
- Permanent URL: