Jump to Main Content
A Bill to Amend the Animal Welfare Act to Prohibit the Selling of Stolen Dogs and Cats, and for Other Purposes : S.2703
- United States Congress Senate and United States Congress Senate. Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry.
- Pets -- Law and legislation -- United States, Animal dealers -- Law and legislation -- United States, and Animal welfare -- Law and legislation -- United States
- "Pet Theft Act of 1988"
- 1 online resource (5 pages) : digital, PDF file
- United States Government Printing Office
- Animal Welfare Act History Digital Collection