Jump to Main Content
Regulation of Transportation, Sale, and Handling of Dogs and Cats for Research, Conference Report
- United States Congress Senate, Magnuson, Warren G., and United States Congress.
- Congressional Record 1966 v. 112
- Pets -- Law and legislation -- United States, Animal dealers -- Law and legislation -- United States, and Animal welfare -- Law and legislation -- United States
- Remarks by Mr. Magnuson and others on the Conference report on and passage of H.R. 13881, to authorize the Secretary of Agriculture to regulate the transportation, sale, and handling of dogs and cats intended to be used for purposes of research or experimentation, and for other purposes; includes copy of the Conference report substitute.
- 1 online resource (pages 18897-18900) : digital, PDF file
- United States Government Printing Office
- Animal Welfare Act History Digital Collection