Jump to Main Content
Regulation of Transportation, Sale, and Handling of Dogs and Cats for Research, Conference Report
- Magnuson, Warren G. (Warren Grant), United States, Congress, Senate, and Congress.
- Other US
- Pets, Law and legislation, Animal dealers, and Animal welfare
- Remarks by Mr. Magnuson and others on the Conference report on and passage of H.R. 13881, to authorize the Secretary of Agriculture to regulate the transportation, sale, and handling of dogs and cats intended to be used for purposes of research or experimentation, and for other purposes; includes copy of the Conference report substitute.
- 1 online resource (pages 18897-18900) : digital, PDF file
- United States Government Printing Office
- Animal Welfare Act History Digital Collection
- Permanent URL: