Jump to Main Content
Transportation, Sale, and Handling of Dogs and Cats for Research Purposes
- United States Congress House of Representatives, Resnick, Joseph Y., Cooley, Harold D., and United States Congress.
- Congressional Record 1966 v. 112
- Pets -- Law and legislation -- United States, Animal dealers -- Law and legislation -- United States, and Animal welfare -- Law and legislation -- United States
- Conference report on House bill H.R. 13881 to authorize the Secretary of Agriculture to regulate the transportation, sale, and handling of dogs and cats intended to be used for purposes of research or experimentation, and for other purposes.
- 1 online resource (pages 18275-18282) : digital, PDF file
- United States Government Printing Office
- Animal Welfare Act History Digital Collection