Jump to Main Content
Dogs and Cats
- United States Congress.
- Congressional Record 1966 v. 112
- Pets -- Law and legislation -- United States, Animal dealers -- Law and legislation -- United States, and Animal welfare -- Law and legislation -- United States
- Notice of meeting by Conference Committee on House bill H.R. 13881, providing for the regulation of transportation and sale of dogs and cats which are intended for use for experimental purposes.
- 1 online resource (pages D699-D760) : digital, PDF file
- United States Government Printing Office
- Animal Welfare Act History Digital Collection