Jump to Main Content
Animal Research and Experimentation
- Mansfield, Mike,, United States Congress Senate, United States Congress. House., and United States Congress.
- Congressional Record 1966 v. 112
- Pets -- Law and legislation -- United States, Animal dealers -- Law and legislation -- United States, and Animal welfare -- Law and legislation -- United States
- Call in the Senate to accept House request for conference on House bill H.R. 13881 to regulate the transportation, sale, and handling of dogs, cats, and other animals intended to be used for purposes of research or experimentation, and for other purposes.
- 1 online resource (pages 13629-13630) : digital, PDF file
- United States Government Printing Office
- Animal Welfare Act History Digital Collection