Jump to Main Content
Dogs and Cats Used in Research
- Poage, W. R., United States Congress House of Representatives, United States Congress. Senate., and United States Congress.
- Congressional Record 1966 no. 112
- Pets -- Law and legislation -- United States, Animal dealers -- Law and legislation -- United States, and Animal welfare -- Law and legislation -- United States
- Call for House acceptance of Senate's request for conference on House bill H.R. 13881 to authorize the Secretary of Agriculture to regulate the transportation, sale, and handling of dogs and cats intended to be used for purposes of research or experimentation, and for other purposes.
- 1 online resource (pages 13363-13364) : digital, PDF file
- United States Government Printing Office
- Animal Welfare Act History Digital Collection