Jump to Main Content
- United States Congress Senate, United States Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce., and United States Congress.
- Congressional Record 1966 v. 112
- Pets -- Law and legislation -- United States, Animal dealers -- Law and legislation -- United States, and Animal welfare -- Law and legislation -- United States
- Notice of meeting by Senate Committee on Commerce on House bill H.R. 13881, to regulate the transportation, sale, and handling of dogs, cats, and other animals intended to be used for purposes of research or experimentation, and for other purposes.
- 1 online resource (pages D495-D496) : digital, PDF file
- United States Government Printing Office
- Animal Welfare Act History Digital Collection