Jump to Main Content
An Act to Authorize the Secretary of Agriculture to Regulate the Transportation, Sale, and Handling of Dogs and Cats Intended to Be Used for Purposes of Research or Experimentation, and for Other Purposes : H.R.13881
- United States Congress, United States Congress. House., and United States Congress Senate Committee on Commerce.
- Pets -- Law and legislation -- United States, Animal dealers -- Law and legislation -- United States, and Animal welfare -- Law and legislation -- United States
- 1 online resource (10 pages, 2 unnumbered pages) : digital, PDF file
- United States Government Printing Office
- Animal Welfare Act History Digital Collection