Jump to Main Content
Resolution, Resolved, That upon the Adoption of this Resolution It Shall Be in Order to Move That the House Resolve Itself into the Committee of the Whole House on the State of the Union for the Consideration of the Bill (H.R. 13881) to Authorize the Secretary of Agriculture to Regulate the Transportation, Sale, and Handling of Dogs, Cats, and Other Animals Intended to Be Used for Purposes of Research or Experimentation, and for Other Purposes : H.Res.821
- United States Congress House of Representatives and United States Congress. House. Committee on Rules.
- United States. -- Congress. -- House -- Resolutions, Pets -- Law and legislation -- United States, and Animal welfare -- Law and legislation -- United States
- 1 online resource (2 pages) : digital, PDF file
- United States Government Printing Office
- Animal Welfare Act History Digital Collection