Jump to Main Content
A Bill to Authorize the Secretary of Agriculture to Regulate the Transportation, Sale, and Handling of Dogs, Cats, and Other Animals Intended to Be Used for Purposes of Research or Experimentation, and for Other Purposes : H.R.13881
- United States Congress House of Representatives and United States Congress. House. Committee on Agriculture.
- Pets -- Law and legislation -- United States, Animal dealers -- Law and legislation -- United States, and Animal welfare -- Law and legislation -- United States
- 1 online resource (10 pages, 2 unnumbered pages) : digital, PDF file
- United States Government Printing Office
- Animal Welfare Act History Digital Collection