Jump to Main Content
Dogs and Cats
- United States Congress House of Representatives, United States Congress. House. Committee on Agriculture., and United States Congress.
- Congressional Record 1966 v. 112
- Pets -- Law and legislation -- United States, Animal dealers -- Law and legislation -- United States, and Animal welfare -- Law and legislation -- United States
- Notice of meeting by House Committee on Agriculture on House bill H.R. 13881 (amended), to authorize the Secretary of Agriculture to regulate the transportation, sale, and handling of dogs, cats, and other animals intended to be used for purposes of research or experimentation, and for other purposes.
- 1 online resource (pages D245-D246) : digital, PDF file
- United States Government Printing Office
- Animal Welfare Act History Digital Collection