Jump to Main Content
H.R.282 : A Bill to Promote the Development of Methods of Research, Experimentation, and Testing That Minimize the Use of, and Pain and Suffering to, Live Animals
- United States Congress House of Representatives and United States Congress House Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce.
- Laboratory animals -- Law and legislation -- United States, Animal welfare -- Law and legislation -- United States, and Animal experimentation -- Methodology -- Research grants -- Law and legislation -- United States
- 1 online resource (3 pages) : digital, PDF file
- United States Government Printing Office
- Animal Welfare Act History Digital Collection