Jump to Main Content
Defense Department Proposes Maiming Helpless Animals in the Name of Science
- Rose, Charles G., and United States Congress.
- Congressional Record 1983 v. 129
- United States. -- Department of Defense -- Research -- Moral and ethical aspects, Laboratory animals -- Moral and ethical aspects -- United States, and Animal welfare -- Moral and ethical aspects -- United States
- 1 online resource (page 20852) : digital, PDF file
- United States Government Printing Office
- Animal Welfare Act History Digital Collection