Jump to Main Content
Animal Welfare; Marine Mammals. Proposed Rules
- United States Government Publishing Office and United States Department of Agriculture Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service
- Federal Register 1999 v. 64 no. 93
- We are reopening and extending the comment period for our proposed rule to amend the Animal Welfare Act regulations concerning the humane handling, care, treatment, and transportation of marine mammals in captivity. This action will allow interested persons additional time to prepare and submit comments.
- 1 p.
- Office of the Federal Register, National Archives and Records Administration
- Animal Welfare Act History Digital Collection