Jump to Main Content
Public Meeting; Animal Care. Notices
- United States Government Publishing Office and United States Department of Agriculture Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service
- Federal Register 1998 v. 63 no. 71
- This is the second notice to animal researchers, exhibitors, dealers, transporters, animal protection groups, and other interested persons that we are holding a public meeting to discuss current Animal Welfare Act issues and initiatives. This notice also announces the agenda for the public meeting. PLACE, DATES, AND TIMES OF MEETING: The public meeting will be held at the USDA Conference Center, 4700 River Road, Riverdale, MD 20737, on Tuesday, May 12, 1998. Registration will take place from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m. The meeting will begin at 9 a.m. and end at 5 p.m.
- 2 p.
- Office of the Federal Register, National Archives and Records Administration
- Animal Welfare Act History Digital Collection