Jump to Main Content
Reorganization; Animal Care. Rules and Regulations
- United States Government Publishing Office and United States Department of Agriculture Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service
- Federal Register 1998 v. 63 no. 217
- We are amending the Animal Welfare and horse protection regulations by removing all references to ``Regulatory Enforcement and Animal Care'' and ``APHIS, REAC Sector Supervisor'' and replacing them with ``Animal Care'' and ``AC Regional Director,'' respectively. This final rule is necessary for the regulations to accurately reflect the current organizational structure of the Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service.
- 3 p.
- Office of the Federal Register, National Archives and Records Administration
- Animal Welfare Act History Digital Collection