Jump to Main Content
Animal Welfare; Marine Mammals, Swim-With-the-Dolphin Programs. Rules and Regulations
- United States Government Publishing Office and United States Department of Agriculture Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service
- Federal Register 1998 v. 63 no. 172
- We are amending the Animal Welfare regulations to establish standards for ``swim-with-the-dolphin'' interactive programs. These standards are being promulgated under the authority of the Animal Welfare Act and are necessary to ensure that the marine mammals used in these programs are handled and cared for in a humane manner.
- 24 p.
- Office of the Federal Register, National Archives and Records Administration
- Animal Welfare Act History Digital Collection