Jump to Main Content
Agency Information Collection Activities; OMB Approval Received. Notices
- United States Government Publishing Office and United States Department of Agriculture Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service
- Federal Register 1997 v. 62 no. 215
- In accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, this notice announces the Office of Management and Budget's approval of a collection of information contained in the Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service final rule amending the regulations for the humane treatment of dogs under the Animal Welfare Act by removing the provisions for tethering dogs as a means of primary enclosure.
- 1 p.
- Office of the Federal Register, National Archives and Records Administration
- Animal Welfare Act History Digital Collection