Jump to Main Content
Notice of Request for Extension of a Currently Approved Information Collection. Notices
- United States Government Publishing Office and United States Department of Agriculture Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service
- Federal Register 1996 v. 61 no. 46
- In accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, this notice announces the Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service's intention to request an extension of a currently approved information collection in support of regulations and standards issued under the Animal Welfare Act for guinea pigs, hamsters, and rabbits.
- 2 p.
- Office of the Federal Register, National Archives and Records Administration
- Animal Welfare Act History Digital Collection