Jump to Main Content
Dogs and Cats in Commercial Pet Trade; Public Meetings. Proposed Rules
- United States Government Publishing Office and United States Department of Agriculture Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service
- Federal Register 1996 v. 61 no. 30
- We are advising the public that the Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service is hosting two public meetings to gather information on the current Animal Welfare Act regulations and standards that apply to the care of dogs and cats in the commercial pet trade. In line with our commitment to ensure appropriate care for animals regulated under the Animal Welfare Act, we are reviewing these regulations and standards and are seeking recommendations and opinions from the affected industries and concerned public to determine whether revisions are necessary.
- 1 p.
- Office of the Federal Register, National Archives and Records Administration
- Animal Welfare Act History Digital Collection