Jump to Main Content
Submission for OMB Review; Comment Request. Notices
- United States Government Publishing Office and United States Department of Agriculture Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service
- Federal Register 1996 v. 61 no. 217
- First bullet - Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service: Information collected includes health certificates, program of veterinary care, application for license and record of acquisition, disposition and transportation of animals. Need and use of the Information: The information is used to ensure that dealers, exhibitors, research facilities, carriers, etc. are in compliance with the Animal Welfare Act and regulations and standards promulgated under authority of the Act. Description of Respondents: Business of other for-profit Number of Respondents: 8,564. Frequency of Responses: Recordkeeping; reporting: On occasion; weekly; semi-annually; annually Total Burden Hours: 100,262.
- 1 p.
- Office of the Federal Register, National Archives and Records Administration
- Animal Welfare Act History Digital Collection