Jump to Main Content
Notice of Request for Extension of a Currently Approved Information Collection. Notices
- United States Government Publishing Office and United States Department of Agriculture Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service
- Federal Register 1996 v. 61 no. 117
- In accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, this notice announces the Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service's intention to request an extension of a currently approved information collection in support of regulations under the Animal Welfare Act governing the humane handling, care, treatment, and transportation of certain animals by dealers, research institutions, exhibitors, carriers, and intermediate handlers.
- 2 p.
- Office of the Federal Register, National Archives and Records Administration
- Animal Welfare Act History Digital Collection