Jump to Main Content
Animal Welfare; Regulations and Standards for Birds, Rats, and Mice. Proposed Rules
- United States Government Publishing Office and United States Department of Agriculture Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service
- Federal Register 2004 v. 69 no. 139
- We are extending the comment period for our advance notice of proposed rulemaking regarding several changes we are considering to the Animal Welfare Act (AWA) regulations to help promote the humane handling, care, treatment, and transportation of birds, rats, and mice not specifically excluded from coverage under the AWA. This action will allow interested persons additional time to prepare and submit comments.
- 2 p.
- Office of the Federal Register, National Archives and Records Administration
- Animal Welfare Act History Digital Collection