Jump to Main Content
Animal Welfare; Inspection, Licensing, and Procurement of Animals. Rules and Regulations
- United States Government Publishing Office and United States Department of Agriculture Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service
- Federal Register 2004 v. 69 no. 134
- Animal Welfare -- Pets -- Reporting and Recordkeeping Requirements -- Research
- We are amending the Animal Welfare Act regulations to revise and clarify the exemptions from the licensing requirements, the procedures for applying for licenses and renewals, and the restrictions upon the acquisition of dogs, cats, and other animals. These actions are necessary to help ensure compliance with the regulations and the Animal Welfare Act.
- 14 p.
- Office of the Federal Register, National Archives and Records Administration
- Animal Welfare Act History Digital Collection