Jump to Main Content
Animal Welfare; Draft Policy on Training and Handling of Potentially Dangerous Animals. Proposed Rules
- United States Government Publishing Office and United States Department of Agriculture Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service
- Federal Register 2000 v. 65 no. 34
- We have developed a draft policy statement to provide guidance to exhibitors and other regulated entities on how to comply with the regulations regarding training and handling of potentially dangerous animals (e.g., lions, tigers, bears, and elephants). We are seeking public comment on the policy statement before we implement it.
- 4 p.
- Office of the Federal Register, National Archives and Records Administration
- Animal Welfare Act History Digital Collection