Jump to Main Content
Animal Welfare; Perimeter Fence Requirements; Technical Amendment. Rules and Regulations
- United States Government Publishing Office and United States Department of Agriculture Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service
- Federal Register 2000 v. 65 no. 229
- In a final rule published in the Federal Register on October 18, 1999, we amended the Animal Welfare regulations to require that a perimeter fence be placed around outdoor housing facilities for marine mammals and certain other regulated animals. This document contains a correction to the list of large felines published in the final rule. Bobcats are not considered large felines and, therefore, we are removing them from the list of large felines that appears in the regulations.
- 2 p.
- Office of the Federal Register, National Archives and Records Administration
- Animal Welfare Act History Digital Collection