Jump to Main Content
Animal Welfare; Inspection, Licensing, and Procurement of Animals. Proposed Rules
- United States Government Publishing Office and United States Department of Agriculture Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service
- Federal Register 2000 v. 65 no. 203
- We are reopening and extending the comment period for our proposal to amend the Animal Welfare regulations by revising and clarifying the exemptions from the licensing requirements, the procedures for license applications and renewals, and restrictions upon the acquisition of dogs and cats and other animals. This action will allow interested persons additional time to prepare and submit comments.
- 1 p.
- Office of the Federal Register, National Archives and Records Administration
- Animal Welfare Act History Digital Collection