Jump to Main Content
Animal Welfare; Definitions for and Reporting of Pain and Distress. Proposed Rules
- United States Government Publishing Office and United States Department of Agriculture Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service
- Federal Register 2000 v. 65 no. 162
- We are extending the comment period for our request for comments concerning several changes we are considering making to the Animal Welfare regulations to promote the humane treatment of live animals used in research, testing, and teaching and to improve the quality of information we report to Congress concerning animal pain and distress. This action will allow interested persons additional time to prepare and submit comments.
- 1 p.
- Office of the Federal Register, National Archives and Records Administration
- Animal Welfare Act History Digital Collection