Jump to Main Content
Animal Welfare; Inspection, Licensing, and Procurement of Animals. Proposed Rules
- United States Government Publishing Office and United States Department of Agriculture Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service
- Federal Register 2000 v. 65 no. 151
- Animal welfare -- Pets -- Reporting and recordkeeping requirements -- Research
- We are proposing to amend the Animal Welfare Act regulations to revise and clarify the exemptions from the licensing requirements, the procedures for license applications and renewals, and restrictions upon the acquisition of dogs and cats and other animals. We believe these actions are necessary to help ensure compliance with the regulations and the Animal Welfare Act.
- 11 p.
- Office of the Federal Register, National Archives and Records Administration
- Animal Welfare Act History Digital Collection