Jump to Main Content
Nutrition education in public elementary and secondary schools
- Celebuski, Carin., Farris, Elizabeth., Carpenter, Judith M., United States Office of Educational Research and Improvement., and National Center for Education Statistics
- Statistical analysis report (National Center for Education Statistics) 1996
- Nutrition -- Study and teaching (Elementary), Nutrition -- Study and teaching (Secondary), and nutrition education
- Presents the findings from the survey "Nutrition Education in Public Schooks, K-12" that was requested by the Food and Consumer Service of the USDA. It was designed to provide data on the status of nutrition education in U.S. public schools in order to help track current and future initiatives. The survey requested information about the following issues: the placement of nutrition education in the curriculum; the content of nutrition instruction; the coordination of nutrition education; and resources for nutrition education.
- U.S. Dept. of Education, Office of Educational Research and Improvement
- USDA publications