Jump to Main Content
Private provision of food aid : the Emergency Food Assistance System
- Tiehen, Laura. and United States Department of Agriculture. Economic Research Service.
- Food Assistance and Nutrition Research report ; no. 26-5 2002
- Food stamps -- United States, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, and United States
- Although Federal programs provide most food assistance in the U.S., many households rely on private, nonprofit, charitable organizations that provide emergency food in their communities. This issue brief reports findings from the first comprehensive government study of these organizations.
- U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Economic Research Service
- USDA publications