Jump to Main Content
Food stamp program participation rates among the poverty population, 1980-1987
- Trippe, Carole., Beebout, Harold., United States, Food and Nutrition Service., and Office of Analysis and Evaluation.
- Food stamps, low income households, statistics, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, and Statistics
- This report estimates the FSP participation rate among the eligible poverty population for each year from 1980 to 1987. It indicates that the participation rate was between 74 and 82 percent from 1980-1987.
- U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Food and Nutrition Service, Office of Analysis and Evaluation
- Current perspectives on food stamp program participation
- USDA publications
- Permanent URL: