Jump to Main Content
Claims collection tracking and aging systems
- Wray, Linda A., United States Food and Nutrition Service. Office of Analysis and Evaluation., Mathematica Policy Research, Inc, and Abt Associates
- Food stamp program operations study 1990
- Food stamps -- United States -- Management, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, program evaluation, and United States
- This report describes exemplary approaches used by states in two areas of claims collection management: 1-systems for sorting or reporting case actions based on the chronological age of the claim or overissuance. These "aging' systems help manage caseloads of uncollected claims that may be eligible for suspension and termination; and 2-how cases that are relassified from Inadvertent Household Error to fraud are tracked and accounted for so that the agencies can collect the enhanced funding provided by FNS for the pursuit of fraud.
- U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Food and Nutrition Service, Office of Analysis and Evaluation
- USDA publications