Jump to Main Content
School lunch salad bars
- United States Food and Nutrition Service. Office of Analysis, Nutrition, and Evaluation.
- Nutrition assistance program report series 2002
- School children -- Food -- United States, Salad vegetables, Fruit, salad bars, school meals, vegetables, and United States
- Compares the availability of fruits and vegetables in schools with and without salad bars using data from the School Nutrition Dietary Assessment Study, Part II, which examines the choice and variety of foods offered at salad bars, but not the quantity in a typical serving or amount consumed.
- U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Food and Nutrition Service
- USDA publications