Jump to Main Content
Contributions of nonalcoholic beverages to the U.S. diet
- Capps, Oral. and United States Department of Agriculture. Economic Research Service.
- Economic research report (United States. Department of Agriculture. Economic Research Service) ; no. 1 2005
- Non-alcoholic beverages -- United States -- Nutritional aspects, Non-alcoholic beverages -- Supply and demand -- United States, Diet -- United States -- Evaluation, Nutrition, beverages, diet, consumer demand, human nutrition, and United States
- This report analyzes consumer demand and nutritional issues associated with nonalcoholic beverages purchased for at-home use by looking at demographic variables such as household size, household income, education level, and region. The beverages include milk, carbonated soft drinks, bottled water, fruit juices, fruit drinks, coffee, tea, and isotonics (sports drinks).
- U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Economic Research Service
- USDA publications