Jump to Main Content
Agricultural trade preferences and the developing countries
- Wainio, John. and United States Department of Agriculture. Economic Research Service.
- Economic research report (United States. Department of Agriculture. Economic Research Service) ; no. 6 2005
- Agriculture -- Economic aspects, Tariff, and Developing countries
- This study analyzes detailed trade and tariff data for the United States and the European Union (the two largest nonreciprocal preference donors) to determine the extent to which the programs have increased exports from beneficiary countries.
- U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Economic Research Service
- USDA publications