Jump to Main Content
Good sources of nutrients
- United States Department of Agriculture Human Nutrition Information Service
- Nutrition -- Requirements, Women -- Nutrition -- Requirements, and Food -- Composition
- Abstract: These 17 fact sheets help select foods that provide the vitamins, minerals, and dietary fiber as recommended by the Dietary Guidelines for Americans. Each fact sheet explains the function of one nutrient, lists good sources of the nutrient, and g ives tips on preparing and serving foods that are good sources. Fact sheets are included for Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Vitamin B-6, Vitamin B-12, Folate, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Copper, Zinc, Phosphorus, Potassium, and Dietary Fiber.
- 1 v. (unpaged) : ill. ; 28 cm.
- U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Human Nutrition Information Service
- Historical Dietary Guidance Digital Collection