Jump to Main Content
Nutrition & fitness materials
- United States Department of Agriculture Midwest Region Nutrition and Technical Services Staff and United States Food and Nutrition Service
- Exercise -- Bibliography, Nutrition -- Study and teaching -- Bibliography, exercise, federal government, food and nutrition programs, and Nutrition Education and Training program
- Abstract: A broad range of educational materials focusing on nutrition, exercise, and fitness are cited in this bibliography. Materials were developed by the Nutrition Education and Training Program (NET) sponsored by the U.S. Department of Agriculture. Types of materials include curriculum guides and teaching kits, videotapes, slides/audiocassette programs, and computer software packages. Citations include a brief description of each set of materials, and information on cost, target audience, and how to order the item. Citations are listed according to the state that developed each set of materials.
- 14,  leaves ; 28 cm.
- U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Food and Nutrition Service?
- Historical Dietary Guidance Digital Collection