Jump to Main Content
Fun with good foods. --
- United States Food and Nutrition Service
- Nutrition -- Juvenile literature
- The activity booklet is designed to create an interest and eagerness in children for learning about foods and nutrition. Activities are presented in order of difficulty geared for elementary school children (6,7, and 8-year olds). Topics covered include foods and their sources, four basic food groups, and balanced diets. Suggestions for assisting in the learning process include guidelines for discussions, parties, games, gardening, and field trips.
- 48 p. : ill. ; 27 cm. --
- Dept. of Agriculture, Food and Nutrition Service
- Historical Dietary Guidance Digital Collection