Jump to Main Content
Broiling a young bird .. : 1. split broilers down the back, or quarter ... -- 2. ... place skin side down on a rack, and broil at moderate heat-- 3. Turn, baste frequently with melted fat ... -- 4. ... and serve hot off the grid
- United States Bureau of Home Economics
- Cooking (Poultry) -- Posters, Broiling -- Posters, and Toaster oven cooking -- Posters
- Poster with pictures showing methods to broil a young bird.
- 1 poster : black and white ; 76 x 51 cm
- Bureau of Home Enomics, U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Historical Dietary Guidance Digital Collection