Jump to Main Content
Why is soya a valuable addition to our food supply? because ... try soya grits with meat, fish, and eggs, try soya flour in bread, soups, and sandwich spreads
- United States Bureau of Human Nutrition and Home Economics
- Soybean -- Utilization -- Posters, Soy flour -- Posters, and World War, 1939-1945 -- Food supply -- Posters
- Posters showing people to how start using soy products in their cooking to improve nutriton.
- 1 poster : color illustrations ; 51 x 36 cm
- Bureau of Human Nutrition and Home Economics, U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Historical Dietary Guidance Digital Collection