Jump to Main Content
Team Nutrition's food, family and fun : a seasonal guide to healthy eating : commemorating 50 years of school lunch
- United States, Department of Agriculture, and Food and Consumer Service
- Cooking, Study and teaching, Activity programs, Handbooks, manuals, etc., Formulas, recipes, etc., Nutrition, and Diet
- This is a collection of 50 recipes, organized by season, featuring family nutrition education activities. Some recipes are lower fat versions of typical family dishes; others combine food in creative ways. Includes a resource section that contains community resources; hotline numbers, Internet addresses, and sources for additional nutrition information; and healthful eating suggestions.
- 122 p. : col. ill. ; 22 x 23 cm.
- U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Food and Consumer Service and For sale by the Supt. of Docs., G.P.O.
- Historical Dietary Guidance Digital Collection
- Permanent URL: