Jump to Main Content
Read the label, set a healthy table : how the new food label can help you plan a healthy diet
- United States, Food and Drug Administration, and Food Safety and Inspection Service
- Other US
- Food, Labeling, Nutrition, and Food habits
- Contains information on healthy eating, how to use the new food label, what some of the terms found the front of packages mean (e.g., "low fat," "high fiber," "lean," "sodium free," "low calorie," "light"), etc.
- 9 p. : col. ill. ; 22 cm.
- Dept. of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, Food and Drug Administration and U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Food Safety and Inspection Service
- DHHS publication ; no. (FDA) 94-2273
- Historical Dietary Guidance Digital Collection
- Permanent URL: