Jump to Main Content
The thrifty food plan, 1999
- Center for Nutrition Policy and Promotion (U.S.)
- Nutrition policy -- United States, Food stamps -- United States, Cost and standard of living -- United States, Food habits -- United States, Food -- Composition, and Nutrition -- Requirements
- This revised plan provides a representative healthful and minimal cost meal plan to demonstrate how a nutritious diet may be achieved utilizing a modest budget or food stamp benefits. Incorporates recent developments in nutrition standards and dietary guidance as well as updates underlying food consumption and food nutrient content information.
- 11 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Center for Nutrition Policy and Promotion, U.S. Dept. of Agriculture
- Historical Dietary Guidance Digital Collection