Search National Agricultural Library (NAL) Digital Collections
Showing item 0 of
from your search.
Pyrus communis: Rostiezer
- Newton, Amanda Almira, ca. 1860-1943
- Pyrus communis
- 1 art original : col. ; 16 x 25 cm.
- Spring Valley, Rockland County, New York, United States
- Date Created
- USDA Pomological Watercolor Collection
- Use of the images in the U.S. Department of Agriculture Pomological Watercolor Collection is not restricted, but a statement of attribution is required. Please use the following attribution statement: "U.S. Department of Agriculture Pomological Watercolor Collection. Rare and Special Collections, National Agricultural Library, Beltsville, MD 20705"